Competitive rates of Pay
ATM is one of the UKs leading landscaping, highway maintenance, fencing and vegetation management/maintenance contractors. ATMs portfolio of services includes all aspects of vegetation management/maintenance, landscaping, highway maintenance, fencing and light civil works.
With nine locations in the UK, our clients include those responsible for managing the Strategic Road Network and Local Authority Networks. We also serve clients in the health, retail, commercial, industrial, airport, MoD and energy sectors.
Working out of the Weston-Super-Mare Depot applicants will need to be organised and capable of working on their own initiative to carry out scheduled works on a variety of sites throughout the UK. All work is required to be completed to tight deadlines.
- Carry out a range of vegetation management tasks such as tree removal, commercial grass cutting, site clearance, strimming, brush cutting, chipping and fencing.
- Ensure health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Undertake general maintenance on small plant and tools making sure all items are fit for purpose.
- Apply herbicides, herbicides or insecticides on plants or soil to prevent or control weeds
A full driving license is essential and trailer endorsement would be an advantage. Vegetation management experience would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given. Nationally recognised qualifications that would be an advantage are;
- NPTC – Chainsaw, Strimmer, Chipper
- NPTC – Ped mower, Ride on mower, Tree Climbing & chainsaw from rope & harness
- PA1 & PA6 Spraying Certificate
- CSCS – LISS card
- Trailer Endorsement on driving License
Candidate would need to have experience of working within a team, safely and reliably. High speed road network experience would be a plus.
Working hours are full time Monday to Friday (44 hours), however overtime will be available in busy periods. On occasions you will be expected to work away from home and at weekends.
The opportunity to develop and progress within the company will be available once a probationary period is completed.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Driving License (Required)