The experience gained in the last 30 years by ATM has allowed steady growth, expansion and consolidation of the range of services offered to cement our position as one of the UK’s leading providers of soft estate maintenance.
Our commitment to quality, health and safety and environmental compliance and in particular to the National Highways Sector Schemes has further allowed us to focus on long term Highways Agency soft estate maintenance contracts. ATM currently maintain the soft estate over 1000 kilometres of the UK’s highway and motorway network under long term framework and partnership arrangements with MAC, DBFO and local authority clients.
The safety of our workforce on the highway is our number one concern and with this in mind, ATM has invested heavily in specialist machinery to mechanise operations and remove operatives from the hazards wherever possible. As such ATM offer an unrivalled fleet of wholly owned and operated machinery to deliver this service.
- Verge and embankment mowing
- Tree and shrub establishment and maintenance
- Thinning, coppicing, pruning of juvenile trees and shrubs
- Arboricultural services
- Herbicide applications
- Growth retardant applications
- Weed ripping and verge grading
- Gulley clearance and filter drain remediation
- Light civils and plant hire
- Litter picking
- Sign washing
- Tunnel washing